Re: Plsql Unwrapper

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 07:41:20 -0800 (PST)

David

  I checked it and tried but it is not going to work with 10g. Any other suggestion.

  TIA David Sharples <davidsharples_at_gmail.com> wrote:

    http://www.petefinnigan.com/weblog/archives/00000874.htm

  but good luck getting it to work with 10g properly.

  You need to go back to your source control system and get the original from there

  On 04/11/06, Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com> wrote: I have three package which was written a year back by one developer and now I am deploying new version of the application, the procedure is invalid. Is there way to unwrap them. Any consulting or tool. It is Oracle 10g Rel2

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Sat Nov 04 2006 - 09:41:20 CST