change users' default schema

From: Roger Xu <Roger.Xu_at_dp7upbg.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 15:04:10 -0600

Hi List,

Can I change a user's default schema, so he dose not need to type SCOTT.EMP just EMP? (This user does nothing but queries SCOTT's tables.) I know "Synonyms" can be created to bypass the prefix requirement.

Thanks,
Roger Xu

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use o

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Email Security System.