OLS performance

From: Joe Smith <joe_dba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 11:21:24 -0600

I am working on an Oracle security project for the govt. I got this passed to me from a co-worker, sent to him by a govt security person. This is what he wrote in an e-mail:

"The rumor from a few different vendors that have worked with OLS -- is that OLS is extremely slow. There is supposedly another product out there in competition with OLS that doesn't have all of the bells and whistles but does have the speed and is certified and accredited/accreditable."

Does anybody know of competing products that he could be mentioning?

thanks.

Get today's hot entertainment gossip
http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgossip?icid=T002MSN03A07001