RAC Implementation - Sparc Solaris 10

From: Johnson, George <GJohnson_at_GAM.COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 17:14:51 -0000

        My shop has decided to start looking at RAC based on Sparc Solaris 10, we are currently running all our DBs on single boxes on Solaris 9. Obviously there isn't a ton of material on SPARC Sol/10 RAC. I was wondering if anyone out here had any links to good whitepapers on SS10/RAC implementations and pifalls, that I can bone up on? I have played with RAC on Linux in the usual VMWare type setup, just to get a feel for the various conmponent requirements, so I am under no illusions as the complexity that the wonderful world of RAC entails.

	Thanks in advance for any suggestions
	George J

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual or entity named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. This message is provided for informational purposes and should not be construed as an invitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments.
GAM operates in many jurisdictions and is regulated or licensed in those jurisdictions as required.