Re: export table data

From: <crcbedoy_at_proteccion.com.co>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 08:18:24 -0500

Hi,

There are 989 tables which table data I need to replicate in both databases

Isabel Bedoya Gómez
Gestión de Tecnología
Tel. 2307500 ext: 4077

             "LS Cheng"
             <exriscer_at_gmail.c
             om>                                                      Para
                                       crcbedoy_at_proteccion.com.co
             02/11/2006 08:02                                           cc
                                       jkstill_at_gmail.com,
                                       oracle-l_at_freelists.org
                                                                    Asunto
                                       Re: export table data

hi you can use sqlplus copy command

On 11/2/06, crcbedoy_at_proteccion.com.co < crcbedoy_at_proteccion.com.co> wrote:

      Hi Jared,

      I have two different instances, in each of them I have the schemas
      SR1 and SR2, both of them are same, with the same objects, tables,
      indexes, etc. I just need to transfer the table data from the SR1's
      tables to the SR2's tables. How can I do so?

      Isabel Bedoya Gómez
      Gestión de Tecnología
      Tel. 2307500 ext: 4077
      Inactive hide details for "Jared Still" <jkstill_at_gmail.com>"Jared
      Still" < jkstill_at_gmail.com>

                         "Jared Still"
                         <
                         jkstill_at_gmail
                         .com>
                         Enviado por:                                 Para
                         oracle-l-boun
                         ce_at_freelists.               crcbedoy_at_proteccion.c
                         org                         om.co

                                                                        cc
                         01/11/2006
                         18:22
                                                                    Asunto

         Por favor, responda a                       Re: export table data
           jkstill_at_gmail.com

      On 11/1/06, crcbedoy_at_proteccion.com.co <crcbedoy_at_proteccion.com.co >
      wrote:

                  I would like to know something, I need to export the
                  table data from one instance to another, how can I do so?

      You will need to provide more detail.

      Do you just want to copy to a new database:

      1) just a few tables
      2) a schema
      3) the whole database

      How large is the data to be moved?