Re: RAC on Windows or Linux

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:08:22 +0000

I'd say it was a philosophy clash and not a religious one per se that goes back to http://catb.org/esr/writings/cathedral-bazaar/cathedral-bazaar/ Eric Raymond's Cathedral and the Bazaar essay. Of course I happen to think that the essay is wrong, and that extrapolating from a single project to derive general principles is A Bad Thing (tm), but it is at the very least an arguable case.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA