Re: cas latch - again

From: LS Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 12:06:59 +0100

I started seen cas latch contention when the load of server was increased due to some big DML which were going on. There were cas latch, cache buffer chains, library cache etc. I will get some statspack snaps.

Instance has two DBWR configured and both of them was waiting for cache buffer chain latch all the time.... during 1 hour or so! Anyone know what are the DBWRs waiting for?

Cheers