Re: List disk/disk partition of the diskgroup

From: Shivaswamy Raghunath <shivaswamykr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:03:03 -0500

Thank you everybody. But I am not able to list what I want from these. May be I did not explain well.

While creating the ASMDISK during installation, I had used: # /etc/init.d/oracleasm createdisk VOL1 /dev/sda2

I want to see "/dev/sda2" in my listing now (preferably) in an ASM Instance or a database instance. And I do not know how to do it. If you know, can you share it?