Opinion on October CPU

From: Alessandro Vercelli <alever_at_libero.it>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:08:18 +0100

Hi everybody,
I wanted to apply CPU Oct 2006 on OAS Webcache 10.1 Standalone for caching purposes in CMS environment; on the same machine there is a 9.2.0.7 database with different ORACLE_HOME from webcache.

Webcache doesn't even know there is an Oracle db on the machine because there is another software layer (Coldfusion) to gather data from the database.

I tried a couple of CPU numbers but both failed so opened an SR on Metalink: they asked me to upgrade Oracle database to 10.1.0.5.

Is that the correct reply or did I have a bad wake-up this morning?

Thanks,

Alessandro

Mutui a tassi scontati da 30 banche. Richiedi online e risparmia...Servizio gratuito. www.mutuionline.it http://click.libero.it/mutuionline30ott

--