CRS_START Segmentation Fault

From: Shivaswamy Raghunath <shivaswamykr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 12:25:11 -0500

Hello.

I have a 2 node working home RAC on CentOS Linux on 10GR2 with ASM. All of a sudden my CRS won't start so no ASM. When I try to start crs with crs_start I get segmentation fault. I do nt see much in various log files. Most of the commands - such as crs_stop, crs_profile print, ocrcheck etc. - resulting in segmentation fault. I am able to ls the OCRfile as well mirror file. o2cb is running. asmlib is loaded. I have tried rebooting the server several times - no use. However ocrconfig log file tells it has repaired local configuration successfully.

Can you give any clues to probe around?

Thanks,
Shiva