Re: OS spawns multiple PIDs for one listener process

From: amit poddar <amit.poddar_at_yale.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 20:21:46 -0400

Does that mean that we can unset this variable after the installation. Since Oracle documentation insists on keeping this variable permanently set for
Oracle Applications.

If it is used only during the link time then does that mean that each executable has the
the version of library required embedded into it ?