Your E-mail Has Won.

From: eremelezesp <eremelezesp_at_mynet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:21:40 +0300 (EEST)

Email Prize Award
C/.Isabel 45,28008.
Madrid-Spain&nbsp;

&nbsp;

We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer balloting held on 24th October 2006. This is a Millennium Scientific Computer Game in which email addresses were used. It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it. You have been approve f or the star prize of US $787:000:00 (Seven Hundred And Eighty Seven Thousand&nbsp; United&nbsp; State Dollars Only).To claim your winning prize you are to contact the appointed agent as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings:
&nbsp;

DR.ROBERT WOOD.
ASOLACE AGENCI
P.C.28005 MADRID-SPAIN.
E-mail: asolaceagenci_at_aim.com
&nbsp;

Batch No: WNTO/7416/VA/ES
Ticket No: TWMT/1800/806
Lucky No: 07-13-31.54-64
Ref No: TMRW/28/CRM
Serial No: CNMMM/67000/MMC
&nbsp;

The Validity period of the winnings is for 30 working days hence you are expected to make your claims immediately, any claim not made before this date will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE E CONOMIA Y HACIENDA . Once again congratulations !!!
&nbsp;

Best Regards,

Mrs.Pila Bueno.
Program Assistant. Received on Thu Oct 26 2006 - 10:21:40 CDT