Re: OT: looking for a DBA

From: Ethan Post <post.ethan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:37:54 -0500

No no, send your resume to me, we need a couple DBA's also. Plano Tx area.

It is expected you have read a few of the books by the authors on this list, you should be pretty handy at shell, willing to travel. The job is more a hodge podge of software development/implementation support, no job should be beneath you but when you get bored of doing boring stuff, you should be smart enough to automate it or make it go away.