RE: bitmapped index with "parallel" OK?

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:48:32 -0400

You said you had a core dump. ORA-7445 is a core dump. At the time that you see the 'end-of-file on communication channel', you should look in the alert log. Is there a core dump recorded there? If so, use that info to look up common causes of 7445. Also, use the stack trace lookup to see if your stack trace resembles a known problem.

-Mark

--

Mark J. Bobak

Senior Oracle Architect

ProQuest Information & Learning

There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which shouldn't be done at all. -Peter F. Drucker, 1909-2005

From: Thomas Day [mailto:tomday2_at_gmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 1:45 PM To: Bobak, Mark
Cc: Oracle-L Freelists
Subject: Re: bitmapped index with "parallel" OK?

Er ... what does that get me?

I don't have an ORA-600 or ORA-7445. Or at least not one that I can see.

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Oct 25 2006 - 12:48:32 CDT