Help people who are awarded judgments

From: katerine kelly <dottyfabian_at_velnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 00:45:24 -0700

11 years ago our company discovered a totally new industry by accident. We did extremely well in this new field and then a few years ago started training others to help us in other parts of the country.

The others we have trained are now making 40-90K part time and 120 to 200K full time.

The profession is fun and exciting. The customers love you. Total flexibility in the hours and months you work.

We have open areas in certain parts of the US and Canada.

If you are interested please contact us at: 1-303-395-3 9 0 0

Above to learn more or to bring an end to receiving more info and then to see location

"everyone knows you've been telling the truth now, don't they? the whole wizarding world has had to admit that you were right about voldemort being back and that you really have fought him twice in the last two years and escaped both times. and now they're calling you 'the chosen one', well, come on, can't you see why people are fascinated by you?" . he looked uncertainly at lupin.m12 Received on Wed Oct 25 2006 - 02:45:24 CDT