RE: Help - Corrupted Block - Lob Segment - NOLOGGING

From: Sam Bootsma <sbootsma_at_georgebrown.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:22:34 -0400

Thanks for the suggestion. The documentation says the dbms_repair ignores "out-of-line" lobs. Our corrupted block is an out-of-line lob, so I don't think this will work for us. I passed this on to Oracle Support anyway, to see what they will do.

> It's either DBMS_REPAIR or your harvest has failed
Hmmmm, that is interesting. The name of the product is Harvest, and the vendor is CA.

Thanks,

Sam.