You can help others collect their judicial judgments!

From: rosaline kennedy <normawinifred_at_bij.be>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 17:11:03 -0400

11 years ago our company discovered a totally new industry by accident. We did extremely well in this new field and then a few years ago started training others to help us in other parts of the country.

The others we have trained are now making 40-90K part time and 120 to 200K full time.

The profession is fun and exciting. The customers love you. Total flexibility in the hours and months you work.

We have open areas in certain parts of the US and Canada.

If you are interested please contact us at: 1-303-395-3900

Just above to study more or to end receiving additional information and then to see location

The city seemed as hushed and still as if it were deserted, and before him stretched the vast plain of white, heated sands. He strained his eyes to catch a glimpse of the band of warriors he had passed, but they were moving slowly and had not yet appearedm16 Received on Mon Oct 23 2006 - 16:11:03 CDT