Re: ** keep/pin objects in sga

From: eagle fan <eagle.f_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:23:48 +0800

hi:

If you have literal sql issue, I suggest you use bind variables rather than cusor_sharing.

The parameter cursor_space_for_time is used to pin shared sql in shared_pool. You can find more info about this parameter..

For advance warning, you can check the x$ tables: x$kghlu, x$ksmss, x$ksmsp

--
Eagle Fan

Oracle DBA