RE: SQL*Developer, Elbonian version

From: Polarski, Bernard <Bernard.Polarski_at_atosorigin.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:02:17 +0200

Another way of qualifying a product consists in pre-release and wait for Mladen volcano eruption.
Following the scale of magnitude of the eruption, one can deduce the number of bugs.

For the present, having analysed the last volcano eruption of Mount Gogala,
my diagnostic is :

  The product does not work has intended.

bp