About Oracle on Open Source OS

From: Kevin Closson <kevinc_at_polyserve.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 10:11:07 -0700

Folks,

  I'm blogging about Open Source as it pertains to enterprise-level Oracle. There are too many posters on list here for me to count that I have a lot of respect for, so I'll just throw an invite to all. If any of
you have time, please see my blog entry about Closed Source and contribute with comments there. I think the thread deserves a lively "debate".

http://kevinclosson.wordpress.com/
http://kevinclosson.wordpress.com/2006/10/20/data-centers-with-closed-so urce-are-doomed-to-failure/

  Thanks.