Major$Potential starting now.

From: doreatha lewis <harviehook_at_znakomstva.co.uk>
Date: 20 Oct 2006 08:52:57 -0500

Sub-Penny Explosion,
Hotlines just released info with more to come about a substantial potential for a new penny market,

Cash-N0W-Corp ***CHNW.PK***

Bulletins are going bonkers, study them ASAP,
Cash N0W Corporation (CHNW) Announces The Launch Of "Lead Pro" Lead Generation Software.
(Go to yahoo financial or any financial site and read this news)

When you thought it couldn't get any better, this was released:.
Lender and leader of loans announces the start up of Cash-Next Mortgages for Home Buyers, Refinancing, Commercial Construction, and Equity Loans
http;//finance.yahoo.com/ and learn more about this major development,

This major company has won a Golden Web award in 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2005 and top 44 out of top 1000 fastest growing franchisingcompanies by Entrepreneur guide

Watch this st0ck trade.

Any material, in this, was made, and contigent information believed to be reliable.
All inform. inside.can not be for sure to be on target,
and it is very important that you don't treat this as a all enclusive catch-all. This is considered only an idea or opinion which could contain future statements., and the unkown factor of such risky areas should not be construed as AnOffer or solicitation of AnOffer to.
information is really just to inform you about what is going on and you really need tyo consider whether this is something you want to look into further and by all means, don't consider this an offer to purchase or not purchased but ratherget rid ofsecurities, we don't have a license at all, actually we do not have one that could give you advice either,
Before you make a decision, please consult with a professional. I would suggest calling maybe a broker or seomthing like that. You know, someone with professional advice. The last thing you want is to make a bad decision. we have talked about how we are going to get paid and the idea we have so far is c@ sh, we shall see..Come down here! Come down, or I'll shoot! shouted the fellow, flourishing his revolver, Rob was afraid he would; so, to avoid accidents, he pointed the tube at him and pressed the button.

their,
The red-whiskered policeman keeled over quite gracefully and fell across the body of the dog, while Rob continued to mount upward until he was out of sight of those in the streetsm22 Received on Fri Oct 20 2006 - 08:52:57 CDT