how to configure OracleAS report services to cache username/password?

From: Li Li <litanli_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 20:52:32 -0500

Hi, List,

I am running Oracle AS 10g (9.0.4) Forms and Reports service, there are reports to be invoked from the forms. Every time when a report is invoked from the forms, it would prompt for username/password to login to the report service to run the report. How can I enable username/password caching so that user would only be prompted for username/password once? I have set COOKIEEXPIRE=30 in *ORACLE_HOME*\reports\conf\rwservlet.properties, but it's still not working.

Thanks,
-Li

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Oct 19 2006 - 20:52:32 CDT