Re: dump to CSV (comma-separated values) file format

From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:51:02 +0200

Yeah, the "traditional" (9i) way of external tables is still there in 10g. It depends what access driver you're using to access the table. If you're using sql*loader, you can read from a flat file. If you're using the new datapump driver (which support writing , but afaik no dml) you can write to the file. But then it's a binary file.

http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/cd/B14117_01/server.101/b10743/utility.htm#sthref1791

Stefan