Re:opatch fails

From: Alessandro Vercelli <alever_at_libero.it>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:40:30 +0200

Hi Brian,
to check the system o.s. type

$ uname -a

to check what is the o.s. vendor and release type

$ cat /etc/issue

Beware of those admins if they do not cooperate with you...

Ciao,

Alessandro

> The following warnings has happened during OPatch execution:
>
> 1) OUI-67200:Make failed to invoke "/usr/bin/make -f ins_rdbms.mk
> ioracle ORACL:
>
> : warning: the `gets' function is dangerous and should not be used.

<cut>

Fino al 30% di risparmio + sconto extra del 10%. Scopri Direct Line con il preventivo gratuito, entro il 31 Ottobre! http://click.libero.it/direct_line7