Just business for justice minded individual

From: gisele ruiz <maryvomingle_at_razluki.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:32:01 -0300

Hi Tom,

I was let go from my employment I held for 25 plus years. I can't thank you enough for starting me in this new profession. You have given me a fresh lease on life. Already taking home twice as much as I earned in my old job.

I purchased a brand new Mercedes. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months. Having a ball in this business. It is a blast and I am a hero to the judges and to my clients. What an outstanding business to be in.

Doing exactly what your training recommends me to do, is proceeding better than I ever dreamed possible. I go to the local court house and locate all of the clients I can handle.

I avail myself of your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be garnished. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them thru the post office to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. I love it.

I can take a holiday when ever I have the impulse to do so. France and Holland this year.

Please provide this letter to others. This profession is so massive it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been damaged.

Sincerely,
Juliette N. Virginia

This may well be you!

visit below for complete detail
www.innovativesystem.net/71/

Above line to study more or to stop receiving additional information and then to see location

Through the air, said Rob. His father groanedM14 Received on Wed Oct 18 2006 - 09:32:01 CDT