Re: log file sync

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:26:21 +0100

Thanks,

That bug tells me why I've seen several of them quite recently. It's the nature of ASSM that the problem is more a little more likely to surface if the index is using ASSM rather than freelist management.

Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#lewis

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ