Keep and Recycle Pool

From: Wojciech Skrzynecki <wojciech.skrzynecki_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 00:59:44 +0200

Hello

I would like to ask you about KEEP_POOL and RECYCLE_POOL. I read about this subjects, but maybe you have experience with that. What is better to put into KEEP or RECYCLE - big tables or small tables with index or without index. How can I find the best candidates to keep pool or recycle_pool?
How does keep behaves when client inserts or updates data. Any suggestion are very welcome.

Rgds.

Wojtek