dbms_monitor not generating trace files

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:55:36 -0400

Hi,

I need to enable the trace on particular module of the application and using the following command but don't see any trace files generated: EXEC DBMS_MONITOR.serv_mod_act_trace_enable(service_name=>'test', module_name=>'test.exe',waits=>TRUE, binds=>FALSE); (service_name,module_name values are in v$session)

If I use Alter system or alter session then it works fine but I need to use for particular module. I don't get any error when ran the above command, do I need to set up something more to get trace files?

Thanks
--Harvinder

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Oct 13 2006 - 14:55:36 CDT