RE: tkprof help

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:47:05 -0400

Harvinder,

Do you actually see any internal SQL statements in the report? I think that 'sys=no' will filter out the internal SQLs, but they still get counted in the summary in the end. Those statements still are in the trace file you fed to TkProf so they are counted in the summary. The 'sys=no' simply filters them from the report.

Hope that helps,

-Mark

--

Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which shouldn't be done at all. -Peter F. Drucker, 1909-2005