Re: Procedure Invalid - Urgent

From: Arul Ramachandran <contactarul_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 20:06:50 -0700

In Prod
create table emp(
col1 VARCHAR2(4000 CHAR),
col 2 VARCHAR2(4000 CHAR),
col 3 VARCHAR2(4000 CHAR)
)

In QA
create table emp(
col1 VARCHAR2(4000),
col 2 VARCHAR2(4000),
col 3 VARCHAR2(4000)
)

suggestion: describe the table in prod and qa and compare the output.

It look like this materialized view become invalid at each refresh and hence all procedure using this MV become invalid.

some thoughts: you can compile the MV to see if you get any errors, may be the base table's definition is not in sync, try a manual refresh to see what errors you get, any errors in dump dest?

-Arul