RE: Procedure Invalid - Urgent

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:13:46 -0700 (PDT)

Peter

  I checked and no procedure/Package is dropping any objects. Recylebin is also empty.

  Thanks for help
  Sanjay

Peter McLarty <Peter_McLarty_at_technologyonecorp.com> wrote:   Hi

Look for something dropping an object these use. I had an application that did a batch load and the developers had decided to drop a table as part of the clean up of the staging point before loading new data. It always invalidated the procedures that were called to load the data to its eventual location I had them alter the clean up to truncate of the staging tables

HTH Peter McLarty
Technical Consultant
Service Delivery
Technology One

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Sanjay Mishra Sent: Thursday, 12 October 2006 9:16 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Procedure Invalid - Urgent

I have one application in production where several Procedure become invalid at the same time. Can somebody suggest as how I can check as why all become invalid. Currently I am running utlrp every 5 minutes so that application is not affected. This is the new aplication went live on the weekend,

TIA
Sanjay