Procedure Invalid - Urgent

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:15:53 -0700 (PDT)

I have one application in production where several Procedure become invalid at the same time. Can somebody suggest as how I can check as why all become invalid. Currently I am running utlrp every 5 minutes so that application is not affected. This is the new aplication went live on the weekend,

  TIA
  Sanjay

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Oct 11 2006 - 18:15:53 CDT