Re: MySQL conversion

From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 08:48:58 -0700 (PDT)

this would be a good place ot start with http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/migration/index.html

I just was asked about converting some MySQL databases to Oracle. I personally have never seen MySQL so I have no idea where to start with. Has anyone else done this? Can it be done? Can anyone point me to scripts to do it - if they exist? They are very small databases. If that is not easy, anyone point me to good docs on running it? I have been looking thru www.mysql.com but that doesn't tell me much.

LeRoy

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Oct 09 2006 - 10:48:58 CDT