Re: Batch Scripting - Delete by date, appending date to logfile name

From: Yechiel Adar <adar666_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 09:19:31 +0200

Hello George

  1. There is a utility, robocopy, that can copy files older then X days. I used it to move the file I want to delete to a directory and then deleted all files in that directory.
  2. To append log, I suggest writing the log to file lastlog and then do: copy accumlog + lastlog templog del accumlog rename templog accumlog

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel