Re: Oracle Openworld in San Francisco

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 10:30:26 -0700

Paula,

I will be presenting at OOW this year. We usually have a "Oracle-l" dinner on one of the evenings, with notaries such as Steve Adams, Mogens, Tim G et al and even including significant non-listers such as Tom Kyte. This is usually a very well-attended, loud, geeky meeting (with requests to the waiters such as "Can you fit us all in one TABLEspace?" and "Can everyone perform an "ALTER TABLESPACE COALESCE" " when we want to fit another person in the table), etc.!!! This usually comes together in the week prior to the event.

If you are interested, my session details are below:

Session Id: S281975
Session Title: Using ADDM, AWR, ASH, and Database Metrics with Oracle9i and Oracle8i Database
Track: Database
Room: 104 South
Date: 23-OCT-06
Start Time: 16:45

--
John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc

Disappointment is always inevitable; Discouragement is invariably optional