RE: Deleting children, grandchildren, etc.

From: Shreeni <shreeni_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 11:24:33 -0500

This is an apology for the original poster. I was creating a new email from this email being too lazy to type in email ID. Everything worked fine but forgot to change the subject. My post was totally different.

I tried to recall the message but I guess it is going to fail :-(

Sorry again Sandra, it was not my intention to hijack your thread.

Thanks and have a good day.

Shreeni
(630) 401-2887 (Mobile)
(630) 837-1730 (Home)