RE: Anjo Kolk joins BEZ Systems for webinar on Oracle Performance

From: Richard J. Goulet <rgoulet_at_kanbay.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:42:36 -0400

Matt,

    I have used the product and can very happily recommend it.

 <outbind://74/klogo.gif>
Dick Goulet, Senior Oracle DBA

45 Bartlett St Marlborough, Ma 01752, USA Tel.: 508.573.1978 |Fax: 508.229.2019 | Cell:508.742.5795

RGoulet_at_kanbay.com
: POWERING TRANSFORMATION

From: Matthew Zito [mailto:mzito_at_gridapp.com] Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 1:39 PM
To: Richard J. Goulet; Oracle Freelists.org Subject: RE: Anjo Kolk joins BEZ Systems for webinar on Oracle Performance

Randy Arsenau, who I know, is a good guy too- smart and no-BS. Bez is an interesting product - they have a bunch of smart people and a good attitude about their business, their customers, and their product. I've never used it, so I can't personally vouch for it, but the company is definitely worth speaking to.

Thanks,
Matt

klogo.gif