RE: Managing large physical mailings ...

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qg.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 11:47:19 -0500

Personally, I would visit Quad/Direct Mailing at https://www.qg.com/productsservices/directmarketing/subdirectmarketing.asp or perhaps QuadData Solutions at http://www.quaddatasolutions.com, but of course the disclaimer would be the domain of my email address and my ~13 years here at the world's largest privately held printer. :)

If you don't want to outsource, have you considered using the Regular Expressions available in 10g? I didn't see a mention of what version of Oracle you're using...

Rich