RE: best laptop for an errant dba?

From: Reidy, Ron <Ron.Reidy_at_arraybiopharma.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 21:26:56 -0600

I like HP; hate Dell.

rr

-----Original Message-----

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Carmen Rusu Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 11:00 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: OT: best laptop for an errant dba?

Choices of laptops out there are mind boggling!

What laptops are you using that gave you good return for the money? Reliable and pleasant to work with?

I am thinking of buying laptop, dividing it in Linux and Windows, put Orace db on Linux, dba tools on windows (TOAD ,ERd) and use it as my main workhorse.

Thanks a lot for your thoughts.

Regards,

Carmen Rusu
Oracle DBA Certified Professional
512-463-3657 (office)
512-606-5012 (pager)

This electronic message transmission is a PRIVATE communication which contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by telephone (877-633-2436, ext. 0), and then delete it from your system.

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Oct 02 2006 - 22:26:56 CDT