Oracle DBA head count !

From: Siva Valiveru <SValiveru_at_looksmart.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 17:02:33 -0700

Does anyone any have any formula /guidelines/reference for a measurement to evaluate 'n' number of DBAs needed to support x/y development and production databases.

I know there won't be a hard and fast rule for this, any industry guidelines you use at your shop. Any past discussion on the subject( I am sure we would have ran one in past) ?

Thanks in advance!