RE: DB Time in AWR report in 10g

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 11:25:07 -0500

Mark - Thanks for looking into this.

The AWR snapshot over a 30 minutes duration is consistent with the 24 hour snapshot.

              Snap Id      Snap Time      Sessions Curs/Sess
Begin Snap:      1588 02-Oct-06 10:00:45       273       3.2
  End Snap:      1589 02-Oct-06 10:30:50       272       3.3
   Elapsed:               30.08 (mins)
   DB Time:                1.35 (mins)

This confirms my belief that the system is idle most of the time or optimally tuned. We may decide to put more workload on the system later on.

Thanks,
Govind