RE: Oracle Openworld in San Francisco

From: Clarke, Andrew <andrew.clarke_at_logicacmg.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 12:35:31 +0100

If you're going to OOW you should sign up for the Connect service. If you didn't tick the box when you registered you'll need to click through your registration details (it's at the bottom of page 3 I think). There are a number of communities including ones for Bloggers, OOW Newbies and several user groups but not yet IOUG (why don't you set one up?). The forums are kinda sluggish at the moment but I expect they'll pickup some buzz closer to the event. Anyway, it is a good way to find other attendees who share your interests.

Cheers, APC

A P Clarke
Software Architect
LogicaCMG UK Public Sector Division
Stephenson House
75 Hampstead Road
London
UK
NW1 2PL
Direct Tel: +44 (0)207 446 4006
Fax: +44 (0)207 446 1352
Email: andrew.clarke_at_logicacmg.com

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Paula Stankus Sent: 02 October 2006 08:19
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Oracle Openworld in San Francisco

This is my first year going to Oracle's Openworld. I just wondered if anyone in the IOUG community was going and if they were interested in getting together for dinner during the conference? :)

Thanks,
Paula

Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited