SlamDunkMoneyMakers

From: randy nichols <lorricole_at_love.softholm.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 01:31:05 -0700

Brand New Company Profile
MPRG - MPRG - MPRG - MPRG - MPRG - MPRG
MOTION PICTURE GroupInc.
You watched LITL last week
Campaign started at 0.77, 4 days later 1.71 at the high of the day Like that? MPRG is the next big pick!

MPRG is ground floor with even bigger possibilities That's our opinion. Why you ask?

MPRG's management has produced and/or developed over 25 titles that have earned global revenues of over $1 billion!!! (Proven Track Record)
Already RAVE reviews
Rolling Stones Magazine gives " I trust you to kill me" with KIEFER SUTHERLAND *** stars! <Kiefer, HUGE Go watch the trailer now! It's on their website, listed on all the prs.

Variety Magazine said, "Manu Boyer scores impressively with I Trust You to Kill Me, arguably the best rockumentary since Some Kind of Monster."
This review is bigger than huge!

****Go read all the recent news releases now*** (Yahoo financial has it all)
We are unaware of a movie production company that is already making movies and trading with a market cap this low. Make sure you research MPRG tonight. This is truly a ground FloorOpportunity in our opinion. EXCITING. Do your research now and watch this company with both eyes wide open on Monday.

All material herein was prepared based upon information believed to be reliable. The information contained herein is NotGuaranteed to be accurate, and should not be considered to be all-inclusive. This opinion contains ForwardLooking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. This material is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as AnOffer or solicitation of AnOffer to BuyOr sell securities. We are not a licensed broker, broker dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Please consult a broker before purchasing or selling any securities viewed or mentioned herein. We have not been compensated but are in talks. We do expect to receive cash payment for this advertisement.
No other wissitors is such blarsted fools Received on Sat Sep 30 2006 - 03:31:05 CDT