Re: re Bug 5458753 -- see Note 392673.1

From: Joel Garry <joelgarry_at_anabolicinc.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:46:11 -0700

Charles Schultz wrote:

>I have been meaning to ask, does anyone know what the policy on
metalink is
>for sharing "published" documents? I realize that one needs a CSI to
get
>into metalink, but does that imply that the notes are protected in some
>fashion? I looked around and did not find any appropriate legal notice,
but
>perhaps I missed it.

A couple of clicks from the login screen (or really, the frame around it at any time), Legal Notices and Terms of Use: http://www.oracle.com/html/terms.html

There are also disclaimers scattered about metalink, see Note:225559.1 for example.

A google for "fair use" can be informative.

Joel Garry
http://www.garry.to