RE: Heads Up on Grid Control 10.2

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:10:31 -0700

We usually apply the patchset directly to the existing ORACLE_HOME - but on the *test* server first. Then, when we're done with testing we apply the patchset directly to the production ORACLE_HOME. If we didn't have a separate test server, then yes, I would follow your approach of creating a second O_H for testing on the production box.

Regards,
Brandon

 On Behalf Of Kevin Closson