Re: ok

From: Reverend Stephen Booth <stephenbooth.uk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:33:54 +0100

On 28/09/06, Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/27/06, Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> > ISLAY my friend, ISLAY we can argue pronunciation with doug in Nov.
>

> eye-luh

Why do I get the feeling that I should be on the lookout for a bar in Birmingham with a good selection of single malts for this year's UKOUG conference? Looking at the Agenda, there doesn't seem to be any 'Official' events organised for the Tuesday evening.

For the record: However ISLAY is pronounced, I've always found single malts bearing that name to be rather briney. I much prefer a nice Speyside.

Stephen

http://stephensorablog.blogspot.com/

 'nohup cd /; rm -rf * > /dev/null 2>&1 &'
(There's a strong arguement for the belief that running a command
without first knowing what it does is 'Darwin in action')

Incoming terms of use: By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you
are agreeing that:

  1. I am, by definition, "the intended recipient".   Any mail for
which I am not the intended recipient is Spam and therefore illegal.
  2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and
make such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it
lends itself to, I may quote it (in whole or in part) on the World Wide Web.
  3. The contents of your message do represent the views of your company.
  4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality
that may be included on your message.