RE: anyone using infiniband for cache fusion on Linux ?

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:28:51 -0700

         We used to be, as we were pilot folks in the uDAPL + Cache Fusion debacle of 10gR1.

...yes I was "lucky" to get to play with that stuff too. Ugh.

 Oracle has no support for uDAPL still, and as far as I know IPoIB is not supported by Oracle Support. But I can give you some pointers to what it used to be like.

...I was beginning to think that was the case. Note, according tho their
respective RTCM (RAC Technology Compatibility Matrix), 64bit SPARC Solaris,
pSeries AIX and MPUX RISC ports do indeed support IPoIB, but from my experience, I doubt that gets them much.