Re: Newbie Q: Patch Set issues

From: Bryan Wells <bunjibry_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:29:51 -0600

Update:

I have been searching around and it appears the named Oracle_Home does not exist for this install. I'm thinking either it got stepped on or erroneously deleted. is there a way to create a named home without doing an install?

At this point I cant really install over the top can i ?

--
Bryan S Wells
Cell: 303.532.9879