Re: NEED HELP ( DB Cloning)

From: Jurijs Velikanovs <j.velikanovs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:54:32 +0300

Anand,

ORA-00702 bootstrap verison 'string' inconsistent with version 'string' Cause: The version of the bootstrap data is incompatible with the current version of the software.
Action: Restore a version of the software that is compatible with the datafiles.

Looks like you have cloned DB but forget to clone DB software. Make sure that SW is the same version in both target and source.

Yury

--
Yury
+371 29268222 (+2 GMT)