Re: PLSQL CPU consumption

From: Anand Rao <panandrao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:14:04 +0530

Adrian,

i found some bugs on Metalink for 10.2 and ref cursors and stored procedures. a problem affecting JDBC as well as OCI.

could be affecting 9206 also. i think you could raise an SR and get it sorted out, could be a bug.

cheers
anand

--
All I need to make a comedy is a park, a policeman and a pretty girl -
Charlie Chaplin